Surabaya, Indonesia, November 5 – 8, 2015
Call For Papers
Narotama International Conference on Civil Engineering 2015: Sustainable Construction, Engineering, and Infrastructure Management Surabaya, Indonesia, November 5 – 8, 2015Topics:
- Infrastructure for sustainable future
- Sustainable transportation system and engineering
- Sustainable construction / project management
- Sustainable water engineering and management
- Sustainable city and property management
- Sustainable structure and materials
- Sustainable geotechnical engineering
- Renewable energy and environment
- Sustainable waste management
- Sustainable surveying and mapping
Full Paper Submission for Accepted Abstract
Full paper should be prepared in good English, and strictly follow the guideline of full paper format.The guideline of full paper format available here Authors who feel their English language manuscript may require editing to eliminate possible grammatical or spelling errors, and to conform to correct scientific English, may wish to use the English Language Editing service.
Abstract should be submitted before or not later than September 18, 2015.
All abstracts and papers will be reviewed thoroughly by the Scientific Committee. The notification of abstract acceptance will be announced within September 25, 2015. Full paper should be submitted before or not later than October 2, 2015. Once all papers are submitted, the authors are invited to attend a workshop on ” Writing Research Paper “organized by the committee on October 3, 2015. All accepted full papers should be revised based on the reviewers comments. The due date for the Final Paper Submission will be on October 9, 2015. Authors of accepted papers are expected to attend the conference and to present their paper(s).
- All accepted papers will be published in conference proceeding (printed & online).
- Selected papers will be offered to be published in Journal of Construction in Developing Countries (Scopus Indexed), ISSN: 18236499 (print), 21804222 (online).
Full Paper Template Download full paper template here Each full paper must have minimum 4 pages and maximum 6 pages for the camera ready submission.